John Abraham joins campaign against breast cancer
Mumbai: Actor-producer John Abraham is the latest to support fight against breast cancer and urges women to get themselves checked.
"I`d like to speak about one cause that`s breast cancer and it is something that can be detected early. That`s one of the initiatives here. Just go out and get checked yourselves for something that can prove to be fatal in future," the 40-year-old said here Sunday while flagging off the Lavasa women`s car rally.
John was present here with his ‘I Me Aur Main’ co-star Prachi Desai.
Directed by Kapil Sharma, the film releasing Friday also stars Chitrangada Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress