John gets a week breather in rash driving case
Mumbai: Hunk John Abraham must have heaved a sigh of relief after a session court extended his bail in the rash driving case. The actors case was to commence on Monday, but much to John’s surprise he got a respite of a week from the court.
The dishy actor was sentenced 15 days’ imprisonment last month. The case dates back to the April of 2006 when John had an accident on his bike in which two cycle riders were injured.
The lower court in Mumbai extended the actor’s bail and adjourned the matter till November 17.
Lawyers dealing the actor’s case had filed an appeal against the conviction on October 29. Now, the court has given time to the prosecution to frame a reply to the appeal by John’s lawyer.
So, now it will not be until November 17 that John sees himself playing a convict in real life!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video