John Travolta files lawsuit against cruise worker accusing him of sexual assault
Washington: John Travolta has hit back at the cruise ship worker, who had accused him of sexual assault, by filing documents claiming he was lying and had made up the whole sordid story.
Fabian Zanzi had claimed that Travolta had exposed himself during a neck massage aboard a Royal Caribbean cruise and had offered to pay him 12,000 dollars to keep the incident quiet.
In the court documents filed by Travolta’s lawyer Marty Singer, the 58-year-old actor has admitted to being on cruise but has denied all the allegations of misconduct against him, TMZ.com reported.
Travolta also reiterated his point that Zanzi had filed a report with Royal Caribbean over the alleged incident when it happened but had failed to mention any of the sexual details.
Travolta wants the lawsuit to be dismissed and the ship worker to pay his attorney’s fees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Here's how Farah Khan motivated cancer survivors
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction