John Travolta files lawsuit against cruise worker accusing him of sexual assault
Washington: John Travolta has hit back at the cruise ship worker, who had accused him of sexual assault, by filing documents claiming he was lying and had made up the whole sordid story.
Fabian Zanzi had claimed that Travolta had exposed himself during a neck massage aboard a Royal Caribbean cruise and had offered to pay him 12,000 dollars to keep the incident quiet.
In the court documents filed by Travolta’s lawyer Marty Singer, the 58-year-old actor has admitted to being on cruise but has denied all the allegations of misconduct against him, TMZ.com reported.
Travolta also reiterated his point that Zanzi had filed a report with Royal Caribbean over the alleged incident when it happened but had failed to mention any of the sexual details.
Travolta wants the lawsuit to be dismissed and the ship worker to pay his attorney’s fees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jennifer Aniston credits father for her flawless skin!
- Partying with Will Smith left Sonakshi Sinha exhilarated
- Pregnancy should not be looked upon as a disease: Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Ranbir Kapoor has a Bollywood style icon and he is a BIGGIE!
- I do what I believe in, can't have double standards: Radhika Apte