Johnny Depp celebrated 50th birthday with low-key dinner
London: Superstar Johnny Depp marked his recent 50th birthday with a low-key dinner with his children because he feels celebrating a big milestone is like "clinging to vanity".
The ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ star reached 50 on June 9 but instead of a party he opted to dine out with his 14-year-old daughter Lily-Rose and son Jack, 11, reported Daily Star.
"We kept it simple and we just went to dinner. I find the whole idea of celebrating one`s birthday is like clinging to vanity in a way, which is something I`d rather not cling to.
"It`s one of those things. It`s another decade... Cool. I didn`t suddenly wake up and go, `God, my back is killing me!,`" he said.
Lily-Rose and Jack are Depp`s children with former partner Vanessa Paradis, who he split from last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside