Johnny Depp `close to multiple women` prior to split from Vanessa
London: Johnny Depp was reportedly spending time with other beautiful women as his 14-year relationship with Vanessa Paradis crumbled.
Depp, 49, denied claims that he was involved with his ‘Dark Shadows’ co-star Eva Green who he shared a sensational, supernatural love scene with in the Tim Burton flick.
But according to a report, he has struck up a more serious bond with his pretty publicist, Robin Baum.
“Robin and Johnny spend a lot of time together obviously because of work but their relationship seems to be getting much closer than just business,” the Daily Mail quoted a source as telling Radar Online.
“Robin is twice divorced and a mom but she and Johnny really seem to have some kind of crazy connection that goes way beyond a professional level.
“They travel a lot together for work and get to spend a lot of time together and they definitely have a total flirty vibe between them. I would put money on them having more than just a friendly relationship,” the source added.
The source said that Paradis was aware of the close relationship between her partner and Robin... and wasn’t happy about it.
“She knew that Johnny and Robin were together a lot and she didn’t like it, but there was nothing she could do because it was a working relationship she was told,” the source said.
But currently, bisexual actress Amber Heard, 26, is a “regular visitor” to the New Mexico set of ‘The Lone Ranger’ where Depp is currently filming.
And Depp, who made an official announcement that he had split from partner of 14 years Vanessa Paradis on Tuesday, is even said to have bought Heard a horse so they can ride together, according to Globe magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- Bollywood stars congratulate team India on winning Kabaddi World Cup
- Karan Johar was recently compared to Anurag Kashyap! Here's what 'ADHM' director replied
- Remember 'Style' duo Sharman Joshi, Sahil Khan? This is what they look like now