Johnny Depp gives partner standing ovation
London: Actor Johnny Depp gave his partner Vanessa Paradis a standing ovation as the French singer performed a rare gig in New York.
The ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ star sat in the front row of the balcony for the show, which included many of Paradis` hits and a touching rendition of Leonard Cohen`s ‘Hallelujah’, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The 47-year-old star then joined fans in giving the singer a standing ovation at the end of the gig, before heading backstage to congratulate Paradis and leading her through a mass of fans to escape in a waiting car.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt