Johnny Depp gives partner standing ovation
London: Actor Johnny Depp gave his partner Vanessa Paradis a standing ovation as the French singer performed a rare gig in New York.
The ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ star sat in the front row of the balcony for the show, which included many of Paradis` hits and a touching rendition of Leonard Cohen`s ‘Hallelujah’, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The 47-year-old star then joined fans in giving the singer a standing ovation at the end of the gig, before heading backstage to congratulate Paradis and leading her through a mass of fans to escape in a waiting car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'