Johnny Depp hires homeless people to play extras in new film
London:`Pirates of the Carribean` star Johnny Depp has reportedly hired two homeless people as extras in his upcoming flick `Transcendence`.
The 49-year-old actor is said to have employed the couple after he saw them living in the streets in Albuquerque, New Mexico, reported Contactmusic.
"Johnny always likes to help out the community when on location. While scouting out the area around Albuquerque, he came across these two characters. He was straight on the phone to the casting director," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan wishes Nagarjuna on 56th birthday, unveils his son's movie teaser
- 'Dilwale': Farah and Shah Rukh beat Iceland cold with warm hugs!
- Pamela Anderson makes her children sign contracts
- Kabir Khan got the 'best gift' from Salman Khan
- Arjun Rampal, Mehr Jesia put up united front at fashion week