Johnny Depp hires homeless people to play extras in new film
London:`Pirates of the Carribean` star Johnny Depp has reportedly hired two homeless people as extras in his upcoming flick `Transcendence`.
The 49-year-old actor is said to have employed the couple after he saw them living in the streets in Albuquerque, New Mexico, reported Contactmusic.
"Johnny always likes to help out the community when on location. While scouting out the area around Albuquerque, he came across these two characters. He was straight on the phone to the casting director," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch