Johnny Depp to marry on private island
Los Angeles: Actor Johnny Depp is said to exchange vows with Amber Heard on a beach in the Bahamas.
The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star`s wedding won`t be a "big, glitzy" party and will just have close friends and family, reports contactmusic.com.
"They`re having a small intimate ceremony barefoot on the beach in Little Hall`s Pond Cay. Afterwards they`ll have a barbecue where some of Johnny`s musician pals are going to perform, followed by limbo dancing. Neither Johnny nor Amber want a big, glitzy Hollywood bash. They are both very private," said a source.
Depp, who was earlier in a 14-year long relationship with Vanessa Paradis,is dating Heard for less than two years.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra turning poetic with Montreal winters
- I respect Aamir, but India is most tolerant country: Vivek Oberoi
- Film industry has always been leftist: Anurag Basu
- Intolerance issue: After political backfire, Aamir Khan asks wife to leave Mumbai?
- Intolerance issue: Sedition case filed against Aamir Khan