Johnny Depp travels with his Jack Sparrow costume
London: Johnny Depp always travels with his Captain Jack Sparrow costume because he likes to visit sick children in hospital.
The 50-year-old actor said he likes giving surprises and making sick children happy in hospital with his character from the `Pirates of the Caribbean` franchise, reported Contactmusic.
"Sometimes you go to kiddie hospitals and things like that. I`ll just sneak in and go and surprise a bunch of kiddies through the different wards... It basically turns into a two-three hour improvisation and it`s really fun. So I travel with Captain Jack," he said.
However, Depp does not think he will be doing the same thing with the costume of his latest character, Tonto from the movie `The Lone Ranger` as he worries it would not get through customs.
"That bird going through customs is going to be weird, isn`t it? I`ll just put a handle on top of it and it will be a handbag," Depp added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya