Johnny Depp visits Oxford University
London: Hollywood superstar Johnny Depp thrilled students at Oxford University by stopping by for a question and answer session.
The 48-year-old actor hosted a screening of his new movie `The Rum Diary` at the Oxford Union on November 5 and followed it up by answering students` queries about his late friend Hunter S Thompson, the author of the book on which the film is based, Daily Express reported.
Depp then interacted with students interested in journalism at a special reception.
The event became so popular, organisers held a ballot to determine who received an invitation.
Other famous speakers at the union include Michael Jackson, Winston Churchill and Mother Teresa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday