Jon Bon Jovi’s daughter not to face drug possession charges
Washington: Jon Bon Jovi’s 19-year-old daughter has been absolved of drug possession charges, it has been revealed.
Stephanie Bongiovi was found unresponsive by medical aides after she apparently overdosed on heroin in a Hamilton College dorm on Wednesday, Fox News reported.
Town of Kirkland police had charged, Bongiovi, of Red Bank, New Jersey, and another student, with possession of a small amount of heroin and marijuana.
Oneida County District Attorney Scott McNamara said on Thursday that he was dismissing the charges against both students, as under the state law, someone having a drug overdose or seeking help for an overdose victim can’t be prosecuted for having a small amount of heroin or any amount of marijuana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- I'm even happier: Father-to-be George Clooney
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home