Josh Duhamel confident about fatherhood
London: Father-to-be Josh Duhamel is feeling confident about his next role as a parent, insisting he has always had an affinity for kids.
The 40-year-old actor`s singer wife Fergie recently announced she is expecting the couple`s first child, and the `Transformers` star says he is thrilled with the news, reported Femalefirst.
"It`s very exciting! Seeing that ultrasound (scan) is... unlike anything you`ve ever seen. Unless you`ve had one yourself. You`re like, `Wow, it`s mine`," he said.
Duhamel has had plenty of practice looking after his nieces and nephews and even played a doting godparent in 2010 comedy "Life As We Know It".
"I think that I`ve always had an affinity for kids and there`s something about me and kids that just click. I don`t know if it`s because I am a kid, but it does prepare you whenever you`re around them.
"I`ve got nieces and nephews and all my friends have kids. All that stuff is a learning experience for when it actually happens, but I don`t think you`re ever truly prepared until it`s your own," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- Maggi noodles controversy: Have not received any notice yet, says Amitabh Bachchan
- Niall Horan splits from girlfriend