Josh Duhamel nervous to become father
New York: `Transformers` star Josh Duhamel is nervous to become a father for the first time.
The 40-year-old actor cannot wait to see his baby and thinks fatherhood is going to be very entertaining, reported the New York Post.
"I am definitely nervous, especially for a first-time father. I can`t wait to meet the little dude. It`s gonna change everything... Being a dad is the most important thing in the world," he said.
While Fergie?s due date is fast approaching, the "Scenic Route" actor said they are still getting ready.
"We`re doing the baby room as we speak... We started with blue, and then we got green and browns. It`s earthy, but industrial," he said.
The pregnant singer recently legally changed her name from Stacy Ann Ferguson to Fergie Duhamel.
"I call her hot buns. Josh joked of the change. I`m flattered, I think it`s very sweet," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going vegan one of the best decisions I took: Shruti Haasan
- Angelina Jolie may star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories