Josh Hartnett turned down superhero roles to avoid `Superman` tag
London: Josh Hartnett has revealed that he turned down three enormous superhero roles to avoid being typecast in his career.
The `Pearl Harbor` actor said that all the three superhero roles including Superman, Spider-Man and Batman had the potential to define him and he didn`t want to be labeled as `Superman` for the rest of his career, Metro.co.uk reported.
Harnett is currently filming a horror TV series ` Penny Dreadful` where his character is a sharpshooter who is travelling around the world but in reality he is running from something and he is suffering through lots of personal troubles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- Working birthday for Arjun Kapoor, says Chetan Bhagat
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside