Joss Stone suspect misses court hearing
London: A suspect accused for attack on British singer Joss Stone was excused from a pre-trial on Monday as he is in a mental hospital.
Exeter Crown Court heard that Junior Bradshaw, who suffers from schizophrenia, missed hearing after being transferred from prison to a mental health unit in Manchester, England, reported Contactmusic.
Fellow suspect Kevin Liverpool, was remanded in custody until the trial, scheduled for August.
The two men who were accused to have targetted Stone for a robbery were arrested near the `You Had Me` hitmaker`s countryside home in Devon, England last June.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hilarious! We bet every South Indian is tired of hearing these stereotypical things – Watch
- 'Rustom' will leave people thinking, arguing: Akshay Kumar
- Watch how Saqib Saleem thanked fans for appreciating his role in 'Dishoom'!
- 'Game of Thrones' to end with eighth season
- Here's why Sunidhi Chauhan has started respecting actors a lot more now!