Jude Law, Rooney Mara to shoot in prison
London: Actors Jude Law, Rooney Mara and Channing Tatum are heading to a real life prison to film scenes for Steven Soderbergh`s new movie. They are working on the director`s latest offering, ‘Bitter Pill’, about a woman coping with the imminent release of her incarcerated husband, reported a website.
The stars are set to come face-to-face with actual inmates at a federal prison in Otisville, New York.
"It`s a real live prison, so it requires lots of special security," a source said.
The movie is due for release next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor