Julia Roberts dedicated to family, friends
Los Angeles: Actress Julia Roberts says the focus of her happiness has shifted with age and insists she is completely dedicated to her family and friends.
The 46-year-old has nine-year-old twins Hazel and Finn and six-year-old son Henry with husband Daniel Moder.
"Happiness takes on different forms as you get older and smarter, make more friends and get deeper into relationships," express.co.uk quoted Roberts as saying.
"I am in a fortunate pace in which I can dedicate myself to my family and friends," she added.
The "Pretty Woman" star doesn`t feel that she has to struggle to live a normal life because she never tried to get help for any aspect of her personal life.
"I do not have to go to great lengths to participate in a normal life. I was once asked if I would like to be an ordinary housewife. But I am ordinary."
"The only person who cleaned my house was me. I never tried to put other parts of my life into compartments," Roberts said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Here's how Farah Khan motivated cancer survivors
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction