Julianne Moore finds Ellen Page `wonderful`
Los Angeles: Actress Julianne Moore is quite impressed with Ellen Page`s fearlessness for coming out as gay.
Page made the revelation at the Human Rights Campaign`s Time to Thrive event held in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Since her speech, many celebrities have supported Page`s decision to come out as gay in a public forum, including Moore, who will play her on-screen love interest in a new movie titled ‘Freeheld’.
"It (the speech) was really wonderful. I was very happy for her...I`m excited about it (out movie). It`s great," eonline.com quote Moore as saying.
‘Freeheld’ chronicles the true story of the late Laurel Hester (Moore), a New Jersey police detective whose world was shattered when she became terminally ill and government officials prevented her from assigning her pension benefits to her domestic partner, Stacie Andree (Page).
The movie won`t be Moore`s first role as a lesbian, she starred as Annette Bening`s partner in ‘The Kids Are All Right’, which garnered four Academy Award nods and won two Golden Globes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'