Julio Iglesias weds long-time girlfriend
Madrid: Spanish singer Julio Iglesias and Dutch former model Miranda Rijnsburger wed in a religious ceremony in Spain, after living together for nearly 20 years and having five children.
The wedding took place Tuesday at a private ceremony in the presence of their five children at the couple`s ranch in Ojen, near the resort town of Marbella.
Iglesias, 66, and Rijnsburger, 45, have been living together since the mid-1990s.
This is the second marriage for the singer, the first being when he wed Isabel Preysler in January 1971. They went on to have three children - Maria Isabel, Julio Jose and Enrique Miguel. In 1978, the couple separated and got divorced a year later.
Iglesias and Rijnsburger`s five children include Miguel Alejando, 12, Rodrigo, 11, twins Victoria and Cristina, nine, and Guillermo, three.
Iglesias has sold 300 million records worldwide and has given over 5,000 concerts in 600 cities in a career spanning over four decades.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale