Julio Iglesias weds long-time girlfriend
Madrid: Spanish singer Julio Iglesias and Dutch former model Miranda Rijnsburger wed in a religious ceremony in Spain, after living together for nearly 20 years and having five children.
The wedding took place Tuesday at a private ceremony in the presence of their five children at the couple`s ranch in Ojen, near the resort town of Marbella.
Iglesias, 66, and Rijnsburger, 45, have been living together since the mid-1990s.
This is the second marriage for the singer, the first being when he wed Isabel Preysler in January 1971. They went on to have three children - Maria Isabel, Julio Jose and Enrique Miguel. In 1978, the couple separated and got divorced a year later.
Iglesias and Rijnsburger`s five children include Miguel Alejando, 12, Rodrigo, 11, twins Victoria and Cristina, nine, and Guillermo, three.
Iglesias has sold 300 million records worldwide and has given over 5,000 concerts in 600 cities in a career spanning over four decades.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'