Junk lyrics worries Juhi Chawla
Mumbai: Actress Juhi Chawla, a mother of two, feels the culture of "fast food", "junk lyrics", and "mobile phones" is not providing an ideal environment for children.
The 45-year-old who has two kids - 12-year-old daughter Jhanvi and 10-year-old son - was listening to the song ‘Fevicol se’ from movie ‘Dabangg 2’, when she made the observation.
"Now on radio playing `Fevicol se` Uff! .. Lyrics are sure on a downturn. Kids growing up these days being fed fast food, junk lyrics, mobile phones stuck on their ears. Makes me wonder," she wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend – Here’s why
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 29 Update: Dadi makes Abhi realise that he has fallen in love with Pragya
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy