Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez miss family dinner and sneak off for date
New York: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez chose to indulge in arcade games in Times Square and miss out on a dinner organized by the ‘Baby’ hit maker’s family at Philippe on the Upper East Side, after his sold-out concert at Madison Square Garden on Wednesday night.
A source said that guests at the dinner included the Bieber’s grandparents, his sister and about 30 friends, the New York Post reported.
But the teen couple indulged in PG-rated fun and “played a bunch of games,” including car-racing as well as a shooting competition, and even took a spin on Dave and Busters’ indoor roller coaster, the paper said.
According to sources, the couple later took off for the Trump SoHo Hotel, where both were said to be staying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar