Justin Bieber apologised to Bill Clinton?
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Bieber, who was filmed while urinating in a mop bucket of a restaurant and saying "F**k Bill Clinton", has reportedly apologised to the former US president.
The footage in question was shot in New York earlier this year.
Eonline.com reports that a source informed that Clinton was cool about it and said something along the lines of, "If that is the worst thing you have ever done, all is well."
The 19-year-old thanked Clinton on Twitter and called him a “great guy”.
"@billclinton thanks for taking the time to talk Mr. President. Your words meant alot. great guy," tweeted Bieber.
It is also said that Bieber told Clinton that if there was anything he could do for the Clinton Global Initiative, he would love to help.
Clinton, in turn, reportedly told Bieber to focus on the good that he can do for the world and to keep an eye on his friends (one of whom leaked the video).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch