Justin Bieber bares bottom on Instagram
Los Angeles: In yet another comical antic pop star Justin Bieber has bared his bottom for a picture he posted on Instagram.
On the heels of his recent breakup with Selena Gomez and a headline-making marijuana controversy, the 18-year-old singer pulled down his pants to pose for the picture Saturday, reported US magazine.
Wearing a black tank top, a baseball hat and aviator sunglasses, the ‘Beauty and the Beat’ singer peers over his shoulder in the image.
Bieber deleted the image shortly after it was posted to his official account, though it had already been liked more than 15,000 times and received more than 2,700 comments.
His manager Scooter Braun joked about the picture via Twitter. "As a prankster you have to respect another good prank. Only makes sense. #crackdealer," he wrote. Bieber replied, "Haha."
The Canadian pop star is currently on tour to support his latest album, `Believe`. He`ll travel to Georgia and Florida throughout the month before taking his act to Dublin, Ireland, in February.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma says marriage is on cards!
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!