Justin Bieber cracking under pressure, says Ortega
Los Angeles: Model Carmen Ortega, who met singer Justin Bieber in a strip club on the day of his arrest, says that the latter is "cracking under pressure".
Ortega insists that Bieber is not a bad guy, reports contactmusic.com
"Justin says he feels (he is) under so much pressure. He really cares what people say. He was saying that all this attention is ruining his career. He was really sad," New York Daily News quoted Ortega as saying.
She further added: "`He said, `I hate it that people make out I`m a bad guy, there`s so much media pressure. I`m not a bad guy, I`m just being me`."
On Thursday morning, Bieber was stopped for drag racing on Pine Street Drive at 26th Street in Miami, Florida and later a Miami judge set his bail at $2,500.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- Maanyata throws grand party on husband Sanjay Dutt's 57th birthday! - Pics inside
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha to be a part of Salman Khan's ‘Dabangg 3’
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- Pratyusha Banerjee case: Parents allege bias in police probe