Justin Bieber eyes $11mn mansion
Los Angeles: Pop star Justin Bieber has been looking to buy a $11 million mansion in Atlanta, close to where his mentor, Usher, lives.
The 19-year-old is keen to move to the city to be close to its famous hip-hop scene. The house has seven bedrooms and it is 16,000 sq ft in size, reports tmz.com.
The "Baby" singer is said to be selling his home in Calabasas, California, after a fight with his neighbours over his partying and loud music. The fight which came to a head with an incident where one of his neighbour`s houses was egged, causing up to $20,000 of damage.
The matter is currently being investigated by the District Attorney and could result in charges brought against the star.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Rajinikanth's Sri Lanka visit faces opposition in Tamil Nadu
- Might land up in jail if I reveal much about 'Daddy': Arjun Rampal