Justin Bieber needs help: Ariana Grande
London: Singer Ariana Grande feels that people should show a little sensitivity towards teen pop sensation Justin Bieber, who has been making headlines with endless controversies.
Even though the 20-year-old pop star does not think Bieber, 19, should be punished for his deeds, she feels that the `Baby` hitmaker needs help for his troubles, reported a website.
"He`s very isolated... I don`t think anybody understands. I don`t think anybody could ever understand. I certainly don`t, but I just think that people could be a little more sensitive to him... He does need help, but I don`t think he needs punishment," Grande said.
Bieber was recently arrested in Miami for driving under the influence and drag racing.
The teen heartthrob has been in news for his wild antics that include throwing eggs at his neighbour`s door, spitting at fans from his hotel balcony, getting his home raided by police and frequenting stripping clubs.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!