Justin Bieber plans to take DNA test and then sue accuser
Washington: Justin Bieber will be getting his DNA test to show that he is not the father of a Californian woman’s baby and then file a lawsuit against her, sources close to him revealed.
Bieber, who is currently in Europe, will take the test in two weeks when he returns to the United States and will put an end to what he calls a bogus scandal.
According to the sources, Bieber’s lawyer, Howard Weitzman, contacted Mariah Yeater’s attorneys on Friday and conveyed that the DNA test will happen, TMZ.com reported.
They revealed that Bieber and his team are so serious that they directed Weitzman to find a lab to do the test and Weitzman has already selected one.
Apparently, Yeater’s lawyers appeared ‘nervous’ when they heard the news.
Sources also assert that Bieber and his team think it’s imperative to file a lawsuit against Yeater to show there are consequences when somebody trumps up phony, hurtful allegations against a celebrity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama