Justin Bieber`s lawyers claim star was `driving at 27mph` when arrested
Washington: Justin Bieber`s lawyers have claimed that the police reports were exaggerated and the teen pop star was arrested while he was driving at a speed of just 27mph.
The 19-year-old singer was driving a yellow Lamborghini convertible and his friend Khalil Sharieff was in a red Ferrari, both of which have are fitted with GPS systems, the Mirror said.
According to a source, the gadgets prove that the duo were driving at just 27mph in a 30mph zone when stopped.
According to another source, the `Baby` hitmaker`s lawyers would be "highlighting the inconsistencies" in the police claims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!