Justin Bieber`s tests positive for marijuana, prescription medication in DUI arrest
Washington: Justin Bieber`s toxicology report from his DUI arrest has allegedly shown that he has tested positive for marijuana and prescription medicine.
The 19-year-old singer`s urine was tested right after being hauled into a police station in Florida and the reports claim the presence of cannabis and Alprazolam, ingredient in anti-anxiety medication Xanax, in his system, TMZ.com reported.
The report also showed that the `Baby` hitmaker tested negative for cocaine, opiates, meth and other drugs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't mess with the Indian Army: Bollywood celebrities react to surgical strikes across LoC
- #SurgicalStrikes: Sudarsan Pattnaik salutes Indian Army with his incredible sand art!
- It's hard to be objective right now: Kangana Ranaut
- Producing films a tough job, says Sonu Sood
- I'm not a believer in cosmetic treatments: Sonam Kapoor