Justin Bieber set to be arraigned for DUI charges on Valentine`s Day
Washington: Justin Bieber is scheduled to be arraigned in a Florida court for his arrest on DUI and others, on Valentine`s Day.
Though the 19-year-old popstar is not expected to be present for his arraignment, he is required to either plead guilty or no contest .
It was earlier reported that charges against Bieber for driving under influence and without a valid license may have been dropped by a Miami court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Choosing name was 'hardest thing' for Caitlyn Jenner
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- Maggi noodles controversy: Have not received any notice yet, says Amitabh Bachchan