Justin Bieber suffers food poisoning
Los Angeles: Pop star Justin Bieber, who won the best male performer trophy at the 20th MTV Europe Music Awards, is down with food poisoning.
The 19-year-old was named the winner of the award Sunday. He took to microblogging website to thank people and inform Twitterati about his ill health, reports eonline.com.
"Sitting here with food poisoning and heard we won #best male at the #EMAs. Thanks everyone," he tweeted Sunday.
The "Baby" hitmaker is scheduled to perform the next leg of his "Believe" tour in Argentina Monday.
"Argentina been a rough day but the show must go on. I`m coming. This s***s. Sick food poisoning," he tweeted.
The pop star also had a stomach ache in Belgium before a concert earlier this year. He also threw up on stage during a performance in Glendale, California in Sep 2012 after he drank too much milk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'