Justin Bieber suffers food poisoning
Los Angeles: Pop star Justin Bieber, who won the best male performer trophy at the 20th MTV Europe Music Awards, is down with food poisoning.
The 19-year-old was named the winner of the award Sunday. He took to microblogging website to thank people and inform Twitterati about his ill health, reports eonline.com.
"Sitting here with food poisoning and heard we won #best male at the #EMAs. Thanks everyone," he tweeted Sunday.
The "Baby" hitmaker is scheduled to perform the next leg of his "Believe" tour in Argentina Monday.
"Argentina been a rough day but the show must go on. I`m coming. This s***s. Sick food poisoning," he tweeted.
The pop star also had a stomach ache in Belgium before a concert earlier this year. He also threw up on stage during a performance in Glendale, California in Sep 2012 after he drank too much milk.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt