Justin Bieber suffers food poisoning
Los Angeles: Pop star Justin Bieber, who won the best male performer trophy at the 20th MTV Europe Music Awards, is down with food poisoning.
The 19-year-old was named the winner of the award Sunday. He took to microblogging website to thank people and inform Twitterati about his ill health, reports eonline.com.
"Sitting here with food poisoning and heard we won #best male at the #EMAs. Thanks everyone," he tweeted Sunday.
The "Baby" hitmaker is scheduled to perform the next leg of his "Believe" tour in Argentina Monday.
"Argentina been a rough day but the show must go on. I`m coming. This s***s. Sick food poisoning," he tweeted.
The pop star also had a stomach ache in Belgium before a concert earlier this year. He also threw up on stage during a performance in Glendale, California in Sep 2012 after he drank too much milk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan