Justin Timberlake killed it at the Brit Awards, says wife Jessica Biel
Washington: Jessica Biel took to Twitter to gush about how well her husband Justin Timberlake performed at the Brit Awards on Wednesday.
“My huz just killed it on the Brits,” Us magazine quoted her as tweeting.
“And the London fans are the tits!” she posted on her Twitter account.
The 32-year-old singer - fresh off his much-praised Grammys appearance on February 10 - treated the crowd at London’s O2 Arena to the first-ever live version of his new song, ‘Mirrors,’ the official second single from his upcoming album, ‘The 20/20 Experience.’
According to MTV, Timberlake started his performance solo and built to a showstopping crescendo, complete with full band accompaniment and an audience clap-along.
Biel, who married the superstar in Italy in October 2012, has been a very vocal and visible supporter of Timberlake’s musical comeback.
At his post-Grammys concert at Hollywood’s Palladium theater, she was “super excited for the show” and even danced around the VIP section to ‘SexyBack.’
An onlooker said that Biel was completely proud of her husband and was clapping like crazy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Brooklyn' named best British movie at BAFTA film awards
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!