Kabhi Deepika, Kabhi Katrina: Ranbir Kapoor’s new mantra!
Mumbai: Well well. The quintessential philanderer of Bollywood’s young generation is back to swiveling between two of his exes. Ranbir Kapoor, the man who is known for his ‘feelings’ for Deepika Padukone and for being ‘good friends’ with Katrina Kaif, is yet again confused regarding his feelings for the two.
So while the chocolate-faced actor spent a popcorn-filled evening watching ‘Gangs of Wasseypur II’ with ex-girlfriend Deepika Padukone, immediately after she left, somebody else paid a ‘friendly’ visit to Krishna Raj, Ranbir’s bungalow sometime after 1.30 in the dead of the night. No prizes for guessing this one – it was ‘good friend’ Katrina Kaif who’d come to spend the night at Ranbir’s place.
Juggling his way between Anushka Sharma, Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif, Ranbir seems to be having a gala time. And while we leave people’s minds to speculate what Katrina did with ‘good friend’ Ranbir all night long, all we can do is pat Ranbir on the back for his amazing show of manliness. After all, he’s the guy who’s got the girls falling over him, right!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama