Kadar Khan fine, upset with death rumours
Mumbai: Veteran actor Kadar Khan is hale and hearty and says his family is really upset with rumours about his death doing the rounds on the social-networking sites.
The 77-year-old has urged gossip mongers to stop spreading rumours.
"My family is extremely upset about it. They are very worried. All this has shaken my family. Whoever is spreading such rumours, please stop it," Kadar said.
"Ek din toh sabko jana hai aur main aap sabki duayein lekar jaunga, (one day everyone has to die and when I`ll go, I will go with your blessings). Right now I am completely fine," he added.
From negative roles to comedy to character roles, Kadar has portrayed diverse characters on screen in his career spanning almost four decades. He has worked in over 350 films, including "Coolie", "Baap Numbri Beta Dus Numbri", "Hum", "Bol Radha Bol", "Aankhen", "Raja Babu" and "Judwaa".
He also wrote scripts and dialogues for movies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's gallant avatar in 'Jai Gangaajal' comes alive in this making video – Watch
- Natalie Portman joins 'The Death and Life of John F Donovan'
- Did Cara Delevingne pop 'the question' to girlfriend?
- Sonam dishes about fan moment with Waheeda Rehman
- Charlize Theron as villain in 'The Fast and the Furious 8'?