Kangana Ranaut`s dance training helps her in `Rajjo`
Mumbai, Nov 9 (IANS) Actress Kangana Ranaut says she has been training in classical Indian dance for the past five years and she is glad that in her upcoming film "Rajjo" she has got a chance to show her moves.
"I have been learning classical dance for a long time and it`s just a coincidence that I got to do this film. I have been learning it for a reason that someday I will get to do kathak," Kangana told IANS.
She has used her kathak skills for one particular song in "Rajjo", and says it`s an art that can`t be learnt in a month.
"I have been learning classical dance for a while now, for four to five years. A song in the climax is full of kathak that you can`t learn it in a week or a month. You have to rehearse for it for a long time."
Directed by Vishwas Patil, "Rajjo", releasing Nov 15, features Kangana as the protagonist.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts