Kangana Ranaut to seek blessings at Ajmer Sharif
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut will Tuesday visit the dargah of Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti along with Vishwas Patil, director of her forthcoming film `Rajjo`, to seek blessings for the movie.
The duo will visit the holy shrine Tuesday afternoon, and according to sources close to the team, they will be there for an hour.
Confirming it, Patil said in a statement: "Kangana and I are visiting Ajmer Sharif for taking Baba`s blessings...It`s been hundred years of Indian cinema and I have tried to make a different film, so I need Baba`s love."
`Rajjo`, releasing Friday, has Kangana essaying a nautch girl`s role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!