Kanye West`s outrageous demands before show
London: Rapper Kanye West demanded that his dressing room carpet be ironed on the `Later... With Jools Holland` show because it was too bumpy.
The 36-year-old rapper caused a stir on the `Later... With Jools Holland` show after he made a series of outrageous requests before taking to the stage to perform, reported Contactmusic.
After turning up for rehearsals in Maidstone, Kent, the star was less than impressed with his studio set and screamed at staff to tear it down and rebuild it to his original plans, before insisting everything in his dressing room be replaced in the colour white, including the walls, sofa and flowers.
The `Black Skinhead` singer joined the Sting and Kings of Leon on the show, but West was adamant that he and his huge entourage should be given more than half of the 15 dressing rooms available to the performers.
However, he really shocked BBC employees when he asked for his carpet to be flattened out with a heated tool as it was too bumpy for his liking.
"Everybody knew Kanye`s reputation for being a handful, but nobody had heard of a request for a carpet to be ironed before. His entourage took over the studio, even though plenty of other stars were present. Luckily once he got to the performance he was very quiet and unassuming," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra or Deepika Padukone – who will romance a Chinese star after Salman Khan?
- Pakistan’s Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan in Bollywood: Ban will never be lifted?
- Shahid Kapoor breaks his silence on ‘tiff’ with Ranveer Singh over Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’
- Akshay Kumar’s beautiful 'sandesh for soldiers' will make you smile
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize