Kanye West wants to keep mum for a while
London: Rapper Kanye West has promised to keep his thoughts to himself for at least the next six months after ranting out his views on a wide range of topics during his Canada tour.
The 36-year-old `The Stronger` hitmaker ranted his opinions on various topics ranging from his lack of Grammy Award nominations this year to his fall out with sports giant Nike and his subsequent defect to Adidas.
He has also vented his frustrations about being overlooked as a credible fashion designer, reported Contactmusic.
At the final date of his North American tour in Canada, the hip-hop star announced plans to keep his thoughts to himself for a while.
"Everything I`m saying that`s not allowed, soak it in right now. This might be the last time you all hear me talk for a long time.
"Might be another like six months. At least. You`re just going to have to run back the interviews and if you want to hear some realness," he said in a lengthy official letter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan