Karan Johar excited!
Mumbai: Bollywood film ‘Bombay Talkies’ has been selected for screening at the 66th Cannes International Film Festival, where India is the guest country and filmmaker Karan Johar is on cloud nine.
The film, a bouquet of four stories, directed by four directors - Anurag Kashyap, Dibakar Banerjee, Zoya Akhtar and Karan Johar - is a tribute to the 100 years of Indian cinema.
“With messages still pouring in for `Bombay Talkies`...am so excited to go with it to Cannes! On the Croisette with Anurag, Zoya and Dibakar,” tweeted Karan.
‘Bombay Talkies’ along with ‘Monsoon Shootout’ has been selected for screening in two different sections at the film fest starting Wednesday. While ‘Monsoon...’ will be part of Midnight Screening, ‘Bombay Talkies’ will be showcased at the Gala Screening.
Ritesh Batra`s ‘Lunch Box’ will also be screened at the prestigious film festival, starting Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!