Karan Johar making amends with Shah Rukh Khan?
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: The two have delivered a number of super-hits and have been known to be family to each other. However, things went awry between the two thick friends a while back and since then their fans have been anticipating reconciliation.
Karan Johar is extending an olive branch to Shah Rukh Khan after his friendship with the actor hit a rough patch.
KJo and SRK were believed to have had a fall-out after Priyanka Chopra’s proximity to the latter grew stronger. Johar, who is friends with SRK’s better half Gauri did not want her paradise to hit the rocks because of anyone and hence expressed his angst on Twitter.
Since then, the filmmaker was spotted with Salman Khan, SRK’s arch rival at various social dos. And that apparently widened the rift between him and the Baadshah of Bollywood.
However, Johar has now decided to let bygones be bygones and make amends with Shah Rukh.
When quizzed by a daily about his plans to work with SRK, KJo said, “I should (be planning one). Working with him is a given. He is my family and my friend. We’ll plan out something.”
Alls well that ends well isn’t?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why Draupadi laughed at Bhishma as he lay wounded on deathbed
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- Irrfan Khan gets miffed with Shah Rukh Khan – Watch
- Sonu Sood's father dies of cardiac arrest at 77
- Shah Rukh Khan's toy date with AbRam disrupted by fan mob—Watch here!
- Karisma Kapoor avoids question on divorce, says not ready for films
- Ghazal maestro Jagjit Singh's first ever music fest to be held today!