Kardashian sister’s slam `hurtful lies` about their men
Washington: Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian have opened up about the seemingly un-ending rumours and tabloid stories about their high-profile love lives.
“It’s so sad when some publications make up such hurtful lies,” Us Weekly quoted Khloe as saying.
One magazine claims that Khloe’s husband, NBA star Lamar Odom, plans to leave his wife because she hasn’t yet conceived a child.
According to one magazine’s confusing recent cover stories, Khloe’s elder sister Kim is allegedly “pregnant and alone” yet planning a “surprise wedding” to Kanye West.
“I’m happy with my life the way that it is,” Kim said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kevin Smith debuts thinner self on Twitter
- Actors Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner announce plans to divorce
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’