Kardashian to launch credit cards for kids as young as 13
New York: Kim Kardashian will promote the launch of a new, prepaid credit card for children as young as 13.
She will help launch the FDIC-insured card with a party at Pacha on Tuesday, reports the New York Post.
The Kardashian Prepaid MasterCards are being marketed as helping parents keep their kids safe by allowing them to monitor their teens`` spending through their cellphones.
“Teens do not spend their money as their parents think they do,” a rep for Mobile Resource, which is launching the card, said.
“And, drugs are a huge problem in this country. I give my son a small amount of cash and track his spending on his card,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside