Kardashians to sue company for using their family name to sell eyelashes
Washington: The Kardashians are planning to file a lawsuit against a woman who wants to use the family name to sell an eyelash-elongation product.
The product is called KardashianLash (a kind of eyelash-growing make-up thing) and the person behind the company named Sarah Ehrlich just filed a petition to trademark the name.
Ehrlich said that she wanted KardashianLash to help raise money to send Honduran orphans to cosmetology school and she didn’t think that the star studded family would mind, TMZ.com reported.
The Kardashian’s claimed that no one ever asked them for permission, so the girls are planning to fight her petition, claiming it’s a blatant rip-off of their trademark.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!