Kareena Kapoor finds a mention in Amitabh Bachchan’s blog
Mumbai: Amitabh Bachchan is not just a world renowned actor but also an avid writer. The 70-year-old megastar, who is quite active on social media, reminisced an event of the long past and decided to pen it down.
Recalling an episode while shooting for ‘Pukar’ with Kareena Kapoor’s father Randhir in 1983, the actor wrote, “She in her innocence had run on to the set in the outdoors and clung to her father to protect him from this ‘evil’ man who was beating him up … She soiled her pretty little feet in the sand and I washed her tiny feet clean ... She still remembers that moment!!”
Big B had worked with Kareena Kapoor in ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham’ and will now share the frame with her again in Prakash Jha’s ‘Satyagraha’.
The Bachchan and the Kapoor families shared an estranged relationship after Karisma (elder sister of Kareena) and Abhishek (son of Big B) called off their engagement. But now, the two families seem to have let bygones be bygones and moved on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show