Kareena Kapoor ‘fine’ with acting in commercial films
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor, who has been part of commercial films like the 'Golmaal' franchise and 'We Are Family', says even the biggest stars including yesteryear actresses Parveen Babi and Zeenat Aman have been part of commercial films and she doesn’t see anything wrong in featuring in such movies.
“Even the biggest of stars like Parveen Babi and Zeenat Aman have always worked in commercial films. The biggest superstars (successful female actresses) of this year will be part of biggest superstar films, so it’s fine,” Kareena told reporters in a group interview.
The 'Heroine' star will now be seen in Rohit Shetty’s 'Singham Returns' also starring Ajay Devgn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Photo alert! Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra’s latest still from 'Baar Baar Dekho' is dayum hot
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day
- Sunny Deol my most favourite: Preity Zinta
- Singer Olly Murs hates being single
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic