Kareena Kapoor Khan joins the Karva Chauth bandwagon
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Kareena Kapoor, who entered wedlock with her long-time beau Saif Ali Khan last October, celebrated her first wedding anniversary on Wednesday in London.
The Kapoor girl has now reportedly decided to fast on Karva Chauth for her hubby dearest. Bebo has apparently informed her ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein’ crew that she will only work for 4 hours on October 22nd.
The very talented actress, who is now the Begum of the Pataudi palace will hold the fast for Saif and perform all the rituals meant to be followed during the auspicious occasion.
Many from the Tinsel Town perform the Karva Chauth ka vrath and the list includes- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Shilpa Shetty, Raveena Tandon, Kajol, Manyata Dutt, Sridevi among several others.
Karva Chauth ka vrat is observed by the wives for the well being of their husbands. Women eat Sargi (food meant to be eaten before sunrise) sent by the mother-in-laws and use Baya (sweets, money, jewellery and other beauty products including henna) to beautify themselves.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Lady Gaga met Dalai Lama!
- Rajinikanth doing well, in US for medical test: Brother
- Vivek Oberoi to be seen in 'No Smoking' commercial
- Shahid Kapoor’s on-screen cousin 'Jassi' from 'Udta Punjab' will make you go weak in the knees – Pics inside
- THIS Bollywood director inspired Tusshar Kapoor to try surrogacy!