Kareena Kapoor thanks Malaika Arora Khan for ‘Fevicol Se’
Mumbai: The undisputed queen of the Box Office, Kareena Kapoor Khan is going gaga over her close friend Malaika Arora Khan for making ‘Fevicol Se’ the latest sensation of sorts.
The rustic item number happens to be Bebo’s first piece of work post her wedding to Saif Ali Khan. Though Farah Khan has choreographed the number, Bebo has heaped praises on Malaika, the producer of the ‘Dabangg 2’ starring Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha for the success of the song.
Talking to TOI, Kareena said, “The song was choreographed by Farah Khan who I love working with. But what made ‘Fevicol Se’ an even more memorable experience for me is the fact that it is produced by one of my closest friends Malaika. Malli just took charge of everything from the costumes, set to the props, and she should be given credit for making this song the craze it is.”
Looks like Munni has made the most of Kareena’s Halkat Jawani! Well done girls, we say.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC stays summons to Shah Rukh Khan over Vadodara railway station incident
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and AbRam is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!