Karisma Kapoor inaugurates `Glamour South Mumbai 2014` in Mumbai
Mumbai: Karisma Kapoor recently inaugurated ` Glamour South Mumbai 2014 `in Mumbai.
Speaking at the event, the 39-year old actress said, "Every woman loves jewelry and at the same time I think it`s a great investment. It`s not wastage of money. This is an investment that you can keep on for generations. You can use it for special occasions."
Kapoor has given many Bollywood hits like Raja Babu, Raja Hindustani, Biwi No.1, Zubeidaa and many others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama