Karisma Kapoor to endorse McCain Foods
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor has been roped in as the brand ambassador of McCain Foods India Pvt. Ltd.
"I look forward to partnering with McCain. Being a true-blue Kapoor, I love good food. And being a mother, I know the importance of being able to create appetizing snacks for my kids in a few minutes," Karisma, 38, said in a statement.
"With McCain`s easy-to-prepare frozen products, I can serve up popular snacks like french fries and aloo tikki as well as innovative snacks like potato bites and veggie nuggets. McCain is a great solution for women, whether working or homemakers," she added.
The company will shortly roll out a new campaign featuring Karisma as a smart woman who delights her family and guests with quick snacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Taylor Swift felt violated after being groped
- Former Bigg Boss contestants Suyyash Rai, Kishwer Merchantt set to wed in December!
- Sushant Singh Rajput wants to work with Kangana Ranaut
- Anushka Sharma mesmerised by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s persona, not just her beauty