Karisma on Aishwarya’s post pregnancy flab
New Delhi: Mother of two, 37 year old Karisma Kapoor hasn’t looked this gorgeous before. The actress who is making her comeback in Vikram Bhatt’s ‘Dangerous Ishq’ admitted that she had lost 23 kgs after her second pregnancy.
Karisma also seemed to be okay talking about her ex beau Abhishek Bachchan’s wife Aishwarya’s weight gain. “To each his own. Some women like to lose weight at their own pace, so it’s okay,” said Karisma to a daily.
When asked whether her marriage to industrialist Sanjay Kapur was on the rocks, Lolo said, “I think being a celebrity, you have to take everything written about you, with a pinch of salt.”
Kapoor, also stated that she did not miss films during her six year long maternity leave.
“Even now, I will continue to work at my own pace. My kids (Samaira, 7 and Kiaan, 2) and family are my priority, and will always be. I have no qualms accepting that I have a life beyond films. I wanted to be a hands-on mom to my kids and that’s why I took the break,” added Karisma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!